Online Previously Certified LSVT BIG Certification Renewal Course (0.2 CEUs)
click an image to enlarge
The Online LSVT BIG® Certification Renewal Course provides the most current advances and research related to LSVT BIG and satisfies the LSVT BIG Certification Renewal requirements. Given that the success and efficacy of LSVT BIG is based on strict adherence to the treatment protocol, it is important that all LSVT BIG Certified Clinicians keep their treatment skills up to date with any new scientific advances.Show/hide additional info about this course
Upon completion of the Online LSVT BIG Certification Renewal Course, physical therapist or occupational therapist participants will be able to:
- Identify the three LSVT BIG paradigm shifts
- State the rationale for implementation of these shifts
- Identify methods used for implementation of these concepts
- State the rationale for required adherence to the LSVT BIG protocol.
- Identify at least two barriers to calibration
- List two methods used to achieve calibration
- Define and differentiate the following terms as the relate to LSVT BIG: maximal daily exercises, functional component movements, hierarchy tasks, BIG walking, carry-over assignments, and calibration
- Identify resources offered by LSVT Global to assist clinicians in the delivery of LSVT BIG therapy
Click here to view faculty biographies and disclosure statements for the online course instructors, Drs. Cynthia Fox and Jennifer Tuccito.
Information on Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
This online course includes 2.0 hours of instruction in professional subject matter for physical therapists and occupational therapists. At this time LSVT Global has not sought continuing education approval from any state or national Physical Therapy or Occupational Therapy organization, agency, board, or regulatory body for the Online LSVT BIG Certification Renewal Course. However, we do provide you with all of the necessary paperwork to submit on your own (faculty biographies, learning outcomes, agenda and certificate). Please retain the course handout and your certificate for documentation of completion.
If you have questions about the course handout or your certificate, please contact LSVT Global, Inc. at 520-867-8838 or 3323 N. Campbell Ave, Suite 5, Tucson, AZ 85719.